Saturday, July 11, 2009

Channing's 4th birthday


My sweet little princess turned 4 today. She's already walking around saying she can do everything Sullivan can do because she's "bigger" now. Last night before bed, she exclaimed that when she woke up she would be 4 and a big girl. My sweet baby is getting big.


She couldn't wait to put on her Aurora dress...it was her birthday after all. It had been off limits though we bought it months ago...but for her tea party. She put the dress on earlier this morning and wore it all day...even out with Craig while running some last minute birthday errands.

Craig said she got told like a million times how cute she looked and she proudly told everyone it was her birthday. One lady at the Dollar Tree gave her $2 and told her to buy something for her birthday. She'll probably want to wear that dress everywhere now, hoping she can get more money.




Channing's birthday party was a lot of fun though Craig and I worked our tails off. I think we've gotten a little spoiled with the previous help from my in-laws. This party we were on our own...we survived but we were running around a lot!


All Channing's little friends were adorable in their dresses. Snow White paid us a visit and the girls just thought she was wonderful. Snow White read them a story and helped serve tea and cake. She also stayed around and posed for pictures with all the kids. I think including Channing, there were 12 little princesses running around here.





I'm thinking I probably went a little overboard on this party...I'm just guessing. I had way too much stuff and the girl's goody bags were overflowing. There were 3 tea sets, princess cut-outs and make-up galore! I think I started shopping for this party the day after her last party. I'm thinking I probably shouldn't do that for the next one or we'll be in the poor house. So, next year... maybe smaller scale with not as much "stuff". Channing did have a blast so I'd gladly do it again.



Channing and her friend watching Snow White leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment