Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dalton turned 12!!!



I know you are going to find this shocking but my little guy isn't so little any more. He turned 12! Even before he turned 12, his voice started changing, he's getting taller and his face is looking pre-teen. Before I know it, he's going to be taller than me. He's turning into such a handsome young man!








Dalton with his friends in the back yard.














For his birthday, he had some classmates come over and watch a movie in the backyard on the big screen. They watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid. They ate pizza, decorated their own "popcorn" cupcakes, ate popcorn and lots of candy. I'm sure those parents LOVED me! The kids that came were just precious and Dalton loved every minute playing with them. His best buds Austen and Madison came and that made his day!

These are a few of my favorite pics of my guy this past year.





First week of school.



Last March, Dalton and Mrs. Dye were green eggs and ham.



Dalton dancing with the ladies at Ally's wedding.





Dalton at the Star Wars concert.




Dalton being Dalton.

Dalton doing one of his favorite summer activities.





No comments:

Post a Comment