Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I am so thankful for my precious husband. He is an awesome husband and dad. I think one of the things I love the most is how hands-on he is with the kids. Just a few moments ago, he demonstrated great patience as he played UNO with Dalton and Channing. Of course, Sullivan was a little busy with his ipod which has become a permanent appendage for him!




Craig is an awesome dad. Taking the kids to the park, going out to eat with just the kids, giving them baths or just playing in the back yard are all special things the kids love about him.







Today, we got to celebrate Father's day in a very special way, by Sullivan getting baptized. I am so glad Martia and Jerry were in town to be able to see Sullivan take this big step. To me,Sullivan looked so small up there during the service, but to Channing, he looked liked a giant. Both Channing and Dalton were beaming from ear to ear, so proud of their brother. Of course, my eyes were filled with tears...tears of joy and excitement. I definitely was one proud momma.






Afterwards, Sullivan joined me in my Sunday School class and was so excited. He couldn't wait for me to announce to the class that he got baptized. The sweet joy and excitement is refreshing and reminds me of the joy we too should have from that same experience, no matter how long ago it was!







Congratulations my sweet Sullivan! I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment