Wednesday, June 24, 2009

high pain tolerance?

I swear either Dalton has a high pain tolerance or poor sensation all over. That boy...yesterday on the way home from therapy he asked, "Mom, my tooth's loose, can I pull it." I told him to wait til we got home, so I could check it myself. Sure enough it looked loose but not sure if ready to come out. Next thing I know, Dalton's holding his tooth and blood was coming out of his mouth. Then, last night, Sullivan summons us upstairs because Dalton's toe was bleeding. Dalton's waterworks started once he was getting attention, but somehow he sliced his toe open and we still don't know how he did it! It was a pretty bad slice but he wasn't upset until Sullivan and dad were making such a big deal about it! Yikes! Sullivan on the other hand, takes forever to pull a tooth that is just dangling there, and you better believe we know every scrape, bruise, bump, etc...that Channing gets and how she got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment