Friday, March 20, 2009

go tigers!

Dalton is getting stronger every day, just needs to work on some endurance. He gets tired really quickly but the little guy has been through a lot. We cheered for our Memphis tigers on T.V. and I almost had a heart attack...too close for comfort for a while.

When we went to pick up Sullivan from school yesterday, Dalton wanted to go in and see all of his brother's classmates and tell them thank you for the get well cards. The kids were surprised to see him and Dalton enjoyed being able to talk to all of them.

We were spoiled once again with another yummy meal. I'm pretty sure my husband is going to be sad when I have to start cooking again. The kids will probably be not so happy either b/c the desserts will probably end.

I am going to start on thank you notes this weekend. I've been putting it off. Not because I'm not thankful, I just think it's hard to get how grateful we are on a piece of paper. We have been showered with meals, prayers and visitors. The show of support has overwhelmed us and lifted us. Thanks again to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment