Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sullivan and track

Dalton started outpatient therapy today and really enjoyed himself. I can tell he's getting more independent and think PT can help him reach that. We also heard about some possible aquatics therapy and swimming lessons too. Right now he's playing wii.

Sullivan is going to miss track practice tonight for violin practice. I'm sure you can imagine which one he'd rather attend. I know there was a time I wanted him to be more outgoing but now I'm wishing I could wrangle that back in. At track, Sullivan enjoys clowning around with the other boys and has had to run a few extra laps because of his silliness. Unfortunately, I don't think he really sees running a lap as punishment. He's supposed to get his uniform tonight so either Craig or I will need to run up and get it for him.

His first track meet is Saturday. Would you believe that there is not 1 track meet here in town? Supposedly, shelby county schools wanted to charge 3xs the fee for the track than other schools. So, even though we signed up to run track here in town, our meets will not even be close to here! That is so frustrating. I just assumed we would be having some meets up at the high school.

Still no preschool for Channing. I had planned on getting her signed up prior to everything with Dalton and then once we started the ER thing, I completely forgot about finding somewhere for her. Looks like mommy may be her preschool teacher next year! The place I wanted to put her is full with a waiting list and unlikely she'll get in there! Stink! Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment