Friday, March 27, 2009

sad for my tigers

Yes, I stayed up last night to see my Memphis tigers defeated by those other tigers. I hoped they could pull it out in the end but it just wasn't meant to be. So sad. I enjoyed watching them this season and look forward to next year!

Went to pick up Sullivan's uniform for his track meet for Saturday and they didn't have them ready. I can't help but wonder is this due to the disorganization of SYS or something else. So far, we haven't been impressed with this sports program. For Sullivan's first track meet, he will be wearing street clothes!

Dalton is still sneezing like a mad man. Thanks Memphis...but the headaches have seemed to decreased in intensity. Either they just aren't as bad or he's getting used to it. May be looking at allergy medicine in Dalton's future. He's never sneezed this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment