Wednesday, March 25, 2009

where did I go wrong?

Where did I go wrong? My 6 yo is asking for an ipod touch and a blackberry for his birthday. I'm wondering if somewhere in his child rearing I gave him the impression we had lots of money? I don't even own an ipod touch! I'm pretty sure I would have never asked my parents for such a gift, especially at 6 yo. I'm thinking at that age, I was still interested in barbies and cheaper, non-electronic things. I think I need to start back at the basics and teach him the value of money so maybe he'd have a better understanding. Any suggestions?

Channing is sitting here looking cute in her leotard, waiting for gymnastics. We have a make-up today. She is doing really well in her gymnastics class and trying really hard to master a cartwheel. Of course, she thinks it's most important that her hair looks cute and that her leo matches her shorts. I'm pretty sure I did create a fashion diva.

Dalton is hooked up to his antibiotic just "chillin". (kinda literally as the antibiotic is cold going in and makes him chill) His walking is getting better though he still can't walk independently. We go see physical therapy today after gymnastics. I've tried to help by getting him out walking and strenghtening those legs, while we shop : )

Yesterday and today Dalton has had a pretty bad headache that comes right after he sneezes. I'm sure it has to do with the pressure build up during that but it is pretty scary. He'll scream out in pain and the headache lasts about a minute or so. Who knew a minute could go by so slowly when you're child is suffering a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment