Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Waiting to discuss surgery







Dalton has been unclamped all day today and has done really well. Back to his impulsive self! I'm thinking my in-laws sure were wishing I had given him his ADHD med today while they helped out. He's having a great day. I'm hoping to see Dr. Boop to talk about the shunt surgery scheduled for Friday. We don't have a time yet but I'll post as soon as we have one. Please pray this is the surgery he needs to help with the headaches and that there are no complications. I'd love to hold the surgery off even longer; however, it's not fair to keep him in pain if we're ultimately leading to the same fate.



On a different note....Sullivan is a little concerned that Dalton is getting all the face time on the blog so....... Sullivan is preparing for his violin graduation in May. He just played his graduation solo for judges on Sat. and we are awaiting his scores. He has become a very good little musician though he's ready to call it quits with the violin and ready to try his hand at another instrument. His track season is getting ready to start and he's very excited about trying this new sport. His first practice was last night in the freezing cold and he loved it. He said he even ran an extra lap at the end of practice. I'm very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment