Saturday, March 7, 2009

morphine seems to help


Dalton spent the day with Craig while I got away for a little bit. The morphine really helps but Dalton struggles with the pain when they try to reduce the amount. The nurse feels like he should feel a lot better tomorrow. Let's hope for a good night rest tonight and a better/ less pain day tomorrow.

I stepped away from the hospital to see the other kiddos for a bit as well as take them to a birthday party and visit with some old friends. It was nice to see some friendly faces. Happy Birthday William.

I am just blown away by everyone who has emailed prayers, visited, brought us food, sent cards, gifts, etc...Just tonight for dinner a precious family from our church brought us dinner. I had not met them before but they heard about Dalton in choir and wanted to bring us dinner. Dalton asked, "Why would they even bring us dinner when they don't even know us." How happy I am to say they did it because they are brothers and sisters in Christ.

I've also been brought to tears so many times these past weeks with the thoughfulness of friends. I truly appreciate all the love that has been shown not only to my precious little boy but to my entire family. Many heartfelt thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment