Sunday, March 8, 2009

feeling a little better

Dalton had a somewhat difficult night. Don't get me wrong, we've had worse. Last night, his biggest problem was throwing up any oral medications he received. This happened twice and of course, when that happened his stomach hurt. Today he's in pretty good spirits even posing for the camera a little this am. I am hopeful we are going to have a good day.

I am sitting here just loving the sweet bracelet my friends at Sycamore View Church of Christ gave me last night. They are a bunch of super sweet ladies I have the privilege of working with during their kids consignment sale. I went last night to pick up my clothes and check and the committee girls presented me with this precious gift and prayed over me and my family. Absolutely a precious group of girls I am thankful to have in my life....even if I do only see them 2xs per year during their clothing sales. It really meant a lot. Thanks ladies.

The neurosurgeon came in this am and said, everything looked good. He feels like the vomiting was just a reaction to him taking the meds. He wants Dalton up out of bed today. I'm thinking that sounds optimistic but I'll definitely try. Dalton wants to get home by Tues. as well so we'll give it a good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment