Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 days down....26 more to go

I feel like I have a newborn at home without the excitement of my new bundle of joy. I'm thinking administering the IV antibiotics will get easier as it becomes more routine. Craig has been a great help doing the 7am shift so I can get a little more rest. Grandma and Grandpa are getting ready to head out and leave us on our own. It's gonna get a little harder around here but I think we can do it. You gotta do what you gotta do, right? The Petersons have been a HUGE help and we are going to miss their assistance when they're gone.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon,
    Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for Dalton's recovery and for your entire family as you go through all of this. Dalton is a good soul and a fighter. Please tell him "Ms. Emily" says hello and I'm giving him a great big high-5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that Dalton is home. I'll be praying for all of you. Please let me know if there's anything I can do -- errands, yard work, grocery shopping -- you name it.

    --Lang

    ReplyDelete