Monday, March 9, 2009

getting closer


Dalton had a pretty good night. Only 1 dose of morphine, the rest of the pain complaints were treated with Ibprofen. He's a tough little guy!

Dr. Boop came in this morning and asked if we were ready to go home. Ahhhh, of course! But then I later realized, I think he meant like today! Ok, I really want to go home but I don't want to rush anything and end back here in the ER, we just had surgery Saturday! The nurse informed the doctor we are still on morphine, so we can't go home yet. Dalton has to be off the morphine before we can go home. We are going to try to make it all day on Ibprofen alone.

The hospital has some fun things scheduled today so we're going to try and participate in some of those. Looks like Dalton and I will be travelling downstairs today to try and make a scrapbook. Fun times, you know how he loves art projects! Hopefully that goes well. I'm hoping to get him some ibprofen right before we go.

Praying we go home soon but when Dalton's ready not any earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment